Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Get a head start with great Breakfast Nutrition




Today I would like to talk to you about Breakfast. Do you eat it? Sometimes, or are you in a rush? Maybe you are dealing with nausea in the morning and can't eat right away. I have heard that too.
I have heard this many times before: "Dani, I can't eat in the morning, I don't have time".

My comeback to that is this. What is important to you? Are you tired of being tired and over weight, even if your not overweight are you looking for something to wake you up and end up putting tons of sugar in coffee? Maybe you just eat later in the day and think that is OK, because your trying to watch the calories. Eat breakfast, even if it is hard, just do it. Before you know it your body will wake up wanting food right away.
I heard this just today, from two women at the gym. They just finished taking a Turbo Kick class and one of them was going to stay and do the step class as well. She said she has maintained the same weight for a while and is hopeful that doing more will help. The other one said that she has felt like that for years.

So, I jump in with this now, to say. Are you feeding your body what it needs to keep the metabolism up and running? I hope so. I have posted things about that in the past, today lets look at breakfast.

I know that when you start your day off with a great Breakfast, it is going to help you the rest of the day.
Here are some great tips that I have used over the years to help you get in your breakfast. Some great tips from Tosca Reno's book Eat Clean too.

The night before prepare some hard boiled eggs, so when you get up you can start off with one or two. Have this with some Oatmeal and your going good so far.
OK, if you travel, have a container ready to go with dry oatmeal, some flax seed, bee pollen, and how about some protein powder in there. when you get to where your going just add a cup of hot water, mix and enjoy.
I also tell people to bring snacks into there car. Like P90X Protein bars, bags of nuts and granola. Things that will keep you out of the drive through window lane. A shake in the morning works really well for a lot of people, I personally like my shake later in the day. But, My good friend Kristina Sullins loves hers for breakfast everyday, go girl. My shakeology is best for me at lunch time! Love it!
Take some time to get your breakfast choices ready the night before so when you wake up it is there waiting for you. Even get the coffee pot ready if you drink coffee. I know I do!
For more info on the wonderful Shakeology visit my site at www.myshakeology.com/danilauxfit
Love Life, Laugh as You Live and Stay Fit,
Dani

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are right eating breakfast in early morning is good for health. You have created a nice blog which is very helpful for all. Thanks a lot............

    Breakfast Nutrition

    ReplyDelete