Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tips to a better year of Wellness




As we start this year off, I have already heard so many people talking and asking each other what they can do to be healthy and well this year. This is not just about Wanting or Needing to lose weight. What I am hearing is this- "I need to feel better and have more energy, I want to help my family be healthy, I can't keep going like this I have no money and no job, I feel helpless, how can I keep my hands and mouth away from the tempting foods, If I only had more time I could do what I really want. I don't get respect at my job and it is a daily struggle. I want to be able to reach other people and teach them how to live a healthy life too, how do I do that"?

Do you ever find yourself saying these things or how about thinking them.OK, so I know that is a lot of different things. I have to tell you that it is what is important to you that matters. Let's start off by going through a few things to help you each day. This is a matter of your Mind, Body and Spirit: take a hold of these things and know that you can do it! I little bit everyday! Action cures Fear.

Mind:
Take time each day to be calm and at peace.
Make sure you are getting a good night sleep and are taking in a good amount of flax seed meal and omega 3's each day.
Prepare your day with a do to list and every time you check off something take a nice long breath in and out!
Take a bath or shower and put a scripture to memory each day to keep the mind focused on good things.

Body:
Eat something that came from the ground everyday, being fresh fruits and veggies. Make sure you are getting them in each day and supplement with Shakeology, it is a great way to get it all in!
Make sure to take your mulit vitamin as well.
Put exercise on your to do list each day, make it fun and something that gets you moving. I turn up the music and can't stand still. or put in my P90X DVD!
Be sure to drink your water! 60% of your Body!

Spirit:
Each day take time to read and or listen to positive information on how to live a wonderful motivated and inspirational life. For me I am in the Bible everyday as well as reading other motivational books like the Magic of Thinking Big, or The Eat Clean Diet Book.
Post some scriptures that are important to you around the house, put them in your purse or wallet and whenever you are in a line waiting or feeling frustrated pull it out and read it.
Take time to pray and focus on time with God.

So, I hope this helps you to get a good start to being well for this year. I want to tell you that if you need any help in these areas please feel free to comment or ask a question for future posts. It is important to surround yourself with others who are focused on wanting more out of life too. I am here for you, if you would like to be part of my Team and reach All your Goals as well as help others, please contact me today. Thanks so much.
Love Life, Laugh as You Live and Stay Fit,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment