Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lose 10 Lbs in 30 Days Flip the Mental Switch

Make the decision to Flip the Mental Switch to ON!! Take this journey with me to LOSE 10 lbs in 30 days!!

No matter how many sit ups a day you do, you won't achieve that flat stomach unless you eat clean!
Also, no matter how much you know or may think you know about eating healthy, there is always more to learn.




 Let's focus on eating clean healthy foods everyday! WE ARE WORTH IT!



Watch the video below and make sure you comment below with the following:
1. What is your reason to lose weight? Make it strong, it is what will keep you going when you have a hard day.
2. What is your intention for the next 30 Days?




I highly recommend you journal and track your progress:
Options:
1. I do offer Free Coaching on my site. Check it out and see if it is right for you. You can get extra meal planning help too for a small fee.
Go here to learn all about 3 options: http://danilauxfitness.blogspot.com/p/about-dani-laux-fitness.html

2. Check out some apps on your phone if you want to keep track on it while you are out and about.
3. Note book: log everything down on paper! Great way to keep track and go back to see what is going on each week.


I am looking forward to this journey with you!
Dani

3 comments:

  1. I think your suggestion or "rule" about writing out our own story & our intention is awesome! I've never really thought about doing that before. What a great focusing tool. Thank you. I'll write mine out during Helen's nap time ;)
    --kristin kozlowski

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie Killham JohnsonMarch 25, 2011 at 10:15 AM

    Loved this video it soo hit me. I lost 30 plus pounds over a year ago and have kept it off but have told myself that I want to lose 20 more. Life just seems to get in the way of the excercise routine, my husbands head, my sons schedule, my dads illness. I have done a great job at recommitting and wil keep it especially with your inspiration. Thanks Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using a journal and recording what I eat and it has helped me to lose weight. I log every morsel I put in my mouth...even a stick of gum. This is an excellent idea for monitoring what your are eating. I also keep track of my workouts in the journal.

    ReplyDelete