Friday, March 25, 2011

Lose 10 Lbs in 30 Days- Meal Idea

Here we are on this Journey together. The start date is April 1st 2011. We still have this next week to get organized. I am putting together all the information to help you succeed. You just have to do it!!






In a future post I will talk about how to balance your foods, here is a little video of one of my favorite meals.
Eating Clean can be yummy!!!






Comment Below: Make sure you let me know when you have watched the videos or read the posts. I look forward to hearing about all that your doing!

5 comments:

  1. Will have to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, this snack looks really good. I am going to try it tomorrow. I also need an easy recipe for breakfast using egg whites. I finally bought a carton and want to give them a try.

    Dianne Fritz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani, this recipe looks really good. I am going to try it tomorrow. I also need a quick breakfast recipe using egg whites. I finally bought some. Thanks.

    Dianne Fritz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all the ingredients except the cottage cheese! I'll have to get some to try this yogurt and oat parfait snack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani,
    Thank you for another great idea. I didn't know you could eat oatmeal without cooking it first. What a great quick meal. My new motto is "eating clean" not "I'm dieting". Have a great day!
    ~Lynne

    ReplyDelete