Monday, March 28, 2011

Lose 10 Lbs in 30 Days: What Should We EAT?

Lose 10 lbs in 30 Days: Eat Clean and Balanced!



My kitchen with the food I bought after I went shopping. Tons of Organic Veggies, Tomato Juice for a metabolism smoothie, apple cider vinegar, salsa, organic sauce, Ezekiel Bread, oatmeal, flax seed meal. On and On!!













Step 1: Drink Lemon Water everyday! Be sure to see old post on how to do this so you do it right! Also, drink water all day long- about two or maybe three liters a day. Aim to drink about 2 cups of water at each meal. Staying hydrated is very important. Yes, your drinking lemon water in the morning to kick start your day, but also squeeze some lemons in to your water during the day too!




Step 2: Eat 5 meals a day: Plan and prepare so you are ready! I have many other options in my Eat Clean Tab above, check that out to help you too, shopping list and meal plans are all there as well.

 Here is an example of my day:

Meal 1: 7 am- 3- 4 Egg whites with 1/2 cup of Oatmeal cooked with water and a dash of cinnamon, I add a little bit of Organic Lactose Free Fat Free or 1% Milk after it cooks and a touch of Agave nectar. Other days I have 2 slices of Ezekiel Bread with a spray of olive oil on each piece.

Meal 2: 10:30- 11 am- 1/2 cup of organic Fat Free Greek Yogurt, with 2 TBS of Fat Free Cottage Cheese, a small hand full of dry oats and small hand full of blueberries. YUMMY. Sometimes I don't add the oats and I use extra berries.

Meal 3: 2 or 3 PM- Shakeology: 1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology with 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of Organic Lactose Free Fat free milk, 1/2 cup of ice and a little bit of mint extract, All blended together. Other days I may use berries or sun butter.

Meal 4: 3 oz chicken breast or salmon, 1 cup of broccoli and salad with spinach leaves and tomato.

Meal 5: Green Organic Apple, with celery and some hummus.

Meal 6: If needed Protein shake or veggies and egg whites.




Other meal ideas: Egg whites with a piece of lactose free cheese melted with spinach leaves!
Strawberries with chopped apple and nuts.


EAT EVERY 2- 4 Hours!!!!! No Eating 3 Hours before Bed. Meal 6 should only be used for those of us that are hungry before bed or have worked out in the evening hours and we need the food to keep us going. Otherwise get all your food in 3 hours before bed!!

Post below any other questions you have about meal planning and what are your triggers and temptations for the next videos!


What is Shakeology? Go here to my Healthiest Meal of the Day to see and let me know if you want to try some! I love it! Click the link to see why: http://danilauxfitness.blogspot.com/p/shakeology.html

1 comment:

  1. All set ordered shakeology yesterday

    ReplyDelete