Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lose 8-10 Lbs in 30 Day- Last check in!

It is almost the end of our lose 8-10 lbs in 30 days. What does that mean? Well, it is time to check in and see how your 30 Days went. For some of us it means we need to refocus and start again, maybe something got in the way of your goals. That is why it is so important to have your intention set and your mind ready to go! Now that you got yourself started you can do it all again and again. Some of you have seen great results and are still wanting to lose a little bit more, and some maybe ready for a program to help you not lose anymore, but to still stay healthy and keep the weight off forever! And some of you are ready for the next challenge in May!! See older post on Bikini Body Ready challenge for info!! Prizes!!!!!



OK, So all you have to do now is get in your final comment to tell me about your journey and progress. Remember if you saw weight loss that is great, but if you didn't and still have something to share that is great too, even feeling better and having more energy is a great start! I will be looking for the comments through Saturday and I will be making my announcement on the WINNER of SHAKEOLOGY on Sunday!!! So get it in now!!!





COMMENT BELOW!!

See you soon!!

3 comments:

  1. I did fairly well on the 30 day challenge. . .I admit, I got off track a couple of times nutrition wise, but I refocused and got right back on track. I also really charged up my cardio workouts by running and adding Turbo Kick! I lost 7lbs, which I'm thrilled about! I'm just going to keep on at it! Thanks for all the support Dani! You're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised at how well and easy the 30 days went. the lemon water I thought i would not like and on days i forgot my lemon and could not have it in the morning but had to wait until the evening I was upset.

    Melanie Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  3. No weight loss here but i think i picked up some better eating habits and more balanced meals. Hopefully, if I continue, i will see a difference. thanks for all the tips!

    ReplyDelete