Sunday, May 1, 2011

Winner of the Lose 8-10 lbs in 30 Day Challenge!

WE have a WINNER!!! Just for participating in this challenge and posting your comments on my blog I would like to say Congrats to ____________________ !!
Watch the video below to see if you Won!!


I am so excited to say that most of us lost a good amount of weight in these past 30 Days!
Some as much as 8 -10 lbs, some 5 some 4 and some 2 lbs!! Yes!!! We are all winners!
This prize is a Box of Shakeology, 12 packets of Chocolate and 12 packets of Greenberry.

Thank you for all your comments, I look forward to hearing from you in the future, See New post for my next challenge!
Dani

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to be having anymore Challenges, and if yes, when do they start and what is the prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAD DONE THE CHALLENGE! AFTER OFFICIATING BASKETBALL ALL WINTER I HAD TAKEN IT "EASY" STARTED EATING GARBAGE OUT OF THE CABINETS AND GAINED 8 LBS! SHAME ON ME CAUSE I DONT DO THAT(EATING ALL THE JUNK) SO DANIELLE SAID TO GET RID OF ALL THE SWEETS (SWISS ROLLS/ PUDDING CUPS/ LITTLE DEBBIE DEVIL CAKES/ COOKIE DOUGH/CUPCAKE BATTER/FROSTING FOR THE CUPCAKES/ WHITE CASTLE.....I KNOW, YUK!) STARTED SHOPPING FOR BETTER FOODS AND NO JUNK! EGG WHITES FOR BREAKFAST INSTEAD OF THE 4- PANCAKES , I'M BACK RUNNING ON TH TREADMILL BACK DOWN TO 192. THIS CHALLENGE HELPED ME AND WORKS! THAT DANIELLE AND TOM!!

    ReplyDelete