Friday, November 4, 2011

Workout With The Trainer Program

I created a program called Workout with the Trainer. This is a little different than group personal training. I get a lot of questions about how I workout and what I eat and how I stay fit and in shape. It is all about balance to me and I love to teach it to all! So this program is the way for me to show you how I workout. The group of participants follow me through my workout, they workout too and get my encouragement and push to keep going and not give up. I do help correct form of course, it is just in me to do that, I want it a good workout with good form. So as I workout, you do too and you get to learn what I do and learn a bunch of different workout routines and how to implement them into your week to get a great workout that brings results! We also have accountability by doing this as a group and we all support and motivate each other! Love it!!!

Where: Elite Fitness in Homer Glen
When: Friday mornings at 10:30 am for 45- 60 minutes
Cost: ONLY $12 a workout and you can pay as you go! So all you need to be is a member of Elite and then you can come when you want as long as the workout is happening that day.
How do I know if the workout group is meeting that day or not: connect with me on Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/DanielleRLaux



What are you doing on Fridays?
Suscribe to my youtube channel for more tips and videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment