Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tips to a Flatter Tummy!

Tips to a  Flatter Tummy!




Who doesn't want to lose 5 lbs here and there, right? How about get a Flatter Tummy?
I know I hate it when I feel bloated and just heavier and not myself. I seriously have found that these Tips make a Big Difference. Not only with my self but with many people that I help!!

Tip 1: Drink water- Yes drink up the water. Usually about 1-2 liters a day will do it. If you really want to see less bloating I recommend drinking Distilled water. I often will have clients up to a gallon a day!
Remember if you drink Coffee, drink it black and stick to just your 1-2 cups in the morning. if you drink  Tea, drink it plain or with lemon and if you drink Soda, STOP NOW!! You can have things like PURE Crystal light when you want something sweet or a can of natural soda with stevia. Just remember to do so in moderation and it DOESN'T count as your water, so you have to get in water amount still after. I highly recommend you stay away from Artificial Sweeteners, that is why I only say The PURE Crystal light and not the regular one that is loaded with aspartame.

Tip 2: Start your day with a HOT Glass of Water with Lemon- Take one cup of water and make it hot like you would for tea, take one whole lemon and roll it out on counter top and cut in half and juice it all out with  a juicer and put in water, stir and drink before you eat your breakfast!! This is a great way to reduce phlegm in, get your digestive system moving and is a great liver cleanser, plus so much more!

Tip 3: Have you heard of ACV? - Yes ACV, this is Apple Cider Vinegar. I find it helps me with so many things. I recommend for you to check it out and give it a try. I use the Bragg Brand and that is the one I recommend to all that I help. I used this years ago when training hard and found it helped me reduce soreness and to be honest it was hard to get it down, so I stopped. I added it back in and went slow with it and am now SUCCESSFUL with it and LOVE IT and actually crave it.
Here is how to start with it: Make sure you shake it up really good every time, pour into a spoonfull and drink it down, chase it with lots of water. After you get used to the spoonful make it a couple of spoonfuls before you know it you will be doing a full Shot Glass! I recommend you do this before bed each night!


For more tips visit my tabs above or any older posts:
Please comment below and be sure to find me on face book to stay connected.
http://www.facebook.com/danilauxfitness
 have a blessed day,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment