Friday, August 23, 2013

Turbo Fire Slim Down

Turbo Fire Slim Down:





The Slim Downs I run bring results, the women that do these get amazing accountability and see results in many areas most lose 5-20 lbs in 21days!!!! As a Mom I know how my time gets filled up quick. Working my business and taking care of my family means I need workouts that bring results and work with  my busy life. Turbo Fire is one of My favorites.

Are you looking to lose weight and inches, get in amazing shape before the holiday season starts? Kids just went back to school and its time for us to move more and feel great!!! I coach you for FREE, you Invest in your health with the Turbo Fire Challenge pack that is on Sale right now in August. You will get the Turbo Fire Fitness DVD's and Shakeology for your nutritional needs as well as a Meal Plan!!! I have a private Face Book group to help coach you and give you awesome accountability, encouragement and motivation. Fun Tips, Videos and even prizes a long the way!!!

WE start Sept 2nd!!!! Message me today for your spot! I am taking 5 new customers to do this challenge!!

See my page above on Slim Downs, and you can see a lot of the testimonials too! :) 

http://www.facebook.com/Danilauxfitness

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/DaniLauxFit         Shop and Challenge Packs for Turbo Fire!!!

Lets get the Fire Started: I look forward to helping you get started,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment