Tuesday, March 11, 2014

21 Day Fix Results

Round one of The 21 Day Fix Test Group is complete and I have some great results to share with you!

I truly believe this program is not in trial anymore, it is A RESULTS BASED PROGRAM!!!

When people see results you have to shout it out!!!! Rocking Results from the First Round of the #21DayFix. So we have Melanie down 9 lbs and 4 inches, Jennifer down 3 lbs, Michelle down 2 lbs and 10 inches, Sarah down 8 lbs, Rosemary down 4 lbs and 3.5 inches, Erica down 4 lbs, Mandie down 7 lbs and 4 inches, Bonnie down 8 lbs, and Shaunna down 6 lbs. and a couple others too that are seeing more tone and a healthier body inside and out. What are you waiting for? Message me today for your spot in the Next Results Group! 

I'll be running a Free 7 day Fit Food and Sexy Waist Line for Spring Kick Off to help you while you wait for your 21 Day Fix to arrive. 

 I am feeling pretty amazing on this Journey and I started round 2!! Before I started I was feeling like I was putting my own workouts to the side and skipping some important meals. I know better, after all I help others with this daily. I am not perfect and when I started school I dived in to it, the Holistic health coaching program is going well, and as I have been learning more I was faced with the fact that I was putting my own health to the side. I woke up and said I am doing this 21 Day fix with an accountability group and making my health important again. :) I am feeling better and my energy is back in my classes when I am teaching and I am making me a priority again. :)
Erica has lost 4 lbs so far and has started round 2 with me. I am so proud of her, she is transforming her body, adding beautiful muscle tone and shedding body fat!!! She is following the meal plan, drinking her Shakeology, getting in her workouts and posting in the private face book group to stay accountable. :) 

So many more results are coming in daily and all I know is its so exciting!!! If you are ready now is the time to get started. Message me for a spot!!! 

http://www.facebook.com/DaniLauxFitness

I look forward to hearing from you
thank you
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment