Friday, November 14, 2014

Dani's Gluten and Dairy Free Granola Bars

Dani's Gluten and Dairy Free Granola Bars Recipe: 



I use all Organic Ingredients.





1 cup of gluten free oats
1/4 cup of rice puffs
1/4 cup of raisins
1/4 cup of less of pumpkin seeds
3/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/4 cup of brown rice syrup or raw honey 
Cinnamon sprinkled in not measured
1 tsp sea salt optional
1/4 cup or cover the top with either sunflower seeds or enjoy life brand dairy free chocolate chips.

I make two different kinds, basically the difference is one has chocolate chips in it and the other one doesn't. this is because I make these for my boys and one likes chocolate and the other doesn't.

Preheat oven to 350 F.
Take a glass bowl. And pour in the oats, rice puffs, raisins, seeds, cinnamon and salt and stir, add in brown rice syrup and apple sauce and stir till all wet and combined. Scoop out into a 8 by 8 pan and push out to fit, if using a bigger pan just make a square in the middle so it isn't too thin. Spread out to be even. Sprinkle the top to cover with the chocolate chips or the sunflower seeds or combine if you like both. Cook in oven for about 12-15 minutes, Let cool and cut into square bars or long rectangle bars, depending on size you would like. I cut and then store in the fridge in a jar keeping the bars separated with non bleached parchment paper. The smaller bars I keep cut in the pan and cover and keep in the fridge. I put one in my boys lunch each day. :) I hope you enjoy.

This is from me, a mom that has kids with food allergies and digestive issues, and we are on a journey of healing and this helps me eliminate buying product loaded with stuff I don't want my kids to eat and they LOVE THEM!!!! - Dani Laux

http://www.facebook.com/DaniLauxFitness

No comments:

Post a Comment